Brewery add on Tours
Like drinking beer and enjoy the local craft beer scene? We now offer brewery add on tours with our kayak adventures on select dates. We have partnered with nearby Waldmann Brewery which offers authentic German style lagers and premises made wurst. After getting off the water we will provide you with a ride to and from Waldmann and introduce you to our friend and owner Tom Schroeder. Tom will provide you with a tour of the oldest surviving saloon in the twin cities and the brewery that powers it.
Welcome to Waldmann
Established in 1857 this is the oldest standing saloon in St. Paul. It was recently reestablished and once again offers genuine and authentic atmosphere and refreshments. When entering Waldmann you will be greeted by the aesthetic lighting of oil lamps, the smell of wood stoves, and the inviting atmosphere of a traditional saloon. They offer a wide variety of both food and beer. Click to view their full menu and learn more about this fantastic new addition to St. Paul's local beer scene.
- Transportation to and from Waldmann
- Behind the scenes private brewery and history tour
- A pint of your choice on us
- A historical background of the oldest commercial building in St. Paul
- 1.5 hours to drink, eat, and enjoy!
- Only $25 a person for the tour
- Located off of historic West 7th Avenue just blocks from downtown.
- A short bus ride from the end of the kayak tour at Harriet Island (red pin)
- Tons of interesting iconic local establishments near by including; Bad Weather Brewing, Tom Reids, Cossettas, The Liffey, and Burger Moes.
- Enjoy coffee, beer, entertainment, or food. Ask our guides about the area and they will point you in the right direction.
$25 to add on your brewery tour- Just notify our guides when you come to kayak and we can take payment on the spot!
Friday June 22nd- 6pm
Saturday June 23rd- 5pm